40ft containers are the next step up in size from 20fts. They provide fantastic value for money with a huge amount of internal space for only a small step up in cost. Often used by larger businesses with a need for more space to store stock or other items for long term storage. They are a popular choice as an extension to a warehouse, to store large amounts of animal feed and we have even had multiple classic cars securely stored inside them. They are also a good choice for export due to the relatively small increase in price for a much larger unit.
All our 40fts come with the following features as standard:
- Guaranteed wind and watertight.
- 12 month guarantee against leaks
- Double doors with 4 locking bars on one end
- Solid wood flooring in good condition
- Corten steel construction providing extra protection against rust and corrosion
- CSC plates provided if required for export
- External Dimensions – 40ft long, 8ft 6in tall, 8ft wide
- Internal Dimensions – 39ft 5in long, 7ft 10in tall, 7ft 9in wide
New units also come with:
- Lockbox fitted as standard
- Choice of blue or green
- Waist high locking bars for easy opening
- Laminated marine ply floors
- Extra vents for condensation control
We have used 40ft containers for sale nationwide at unbeatable prices. Get in contact for a quote including delivery and offload at your site. We provide a price match guarantee so let us know if you have another quote and we will make sure we beat it!
Request a Quote
All of our new units are wind and watertight, have multiple air vents and lashing points, with doors, rubber seals and solid wood floors in good condition, they also come with lockboxes as standard, a choice of green or blue marine grade paint and waist high locking handles.
All of our deliveries are conducted using a HIAB vehicle capable of lifting and positioning your container exactly as required. Give us a call now to find out more.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information on prices, delivery or just general enquiries about containers give us a call or fill out the enquiry form. KH Containers are based in Lincoln.